Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My 25th Birthday Party!

 
Sorry its been a while ever since i have updated anything in my blog! Iv been busy with school! Enjoy These pix i took last saturday on my birthday party!! 
 
A gift from a dear friend Minttu! Was a good apple pie!

Nami Namiii


                            Chicken Biriani

                                                          Marwa and Yuna                    

                   My favourite aunts!! 

                     Me and my darling machungwa!

     with my girls Emma, Titta, Phuong and Maija

With my cousin Karim and Maria
 
               My sister in law and her adorable kids 


         Ze Boyssss

                Coffee time

                                     Lol

    Hehehe Kiduku style                                                       

        Nooo Comments!!


2 comments: