Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy 2 Year Wedding Anniversary To Us!!




Its been two years today since we last decided to get married with my dear husband! We knew there will be ups and down and lots of thing we would have to concure together but being together seemed a great way to live in this world! Together we would taste our love, together we will gain the trust in each other, together will be the best thing we have ever done! We lived with love, happiness, sadness and understanding.But together we made it work. As long as there are more happy moments than sad ones, this is why we are here now! Alhamdullilah! 2 years after saying " I DO"!!
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR HUSBAND!

AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!



It’s a shame to hide such a wonderful feeling like Love,
When you love someone, show it, say it!


Its good loving somebody and that somebody loves you back. To be in love and be loved in return is the only thing a heart desires



I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.


 Your always in my heart and my mind, I go crazy when i don’t here your voice..i want always be with you!


 Some may call it destiny. Some may call it meant to be. But I just call it you-and-me



 Trying to describe my love for you is like trying to describe how water tastes like. It’s just IMPOSSIBLE


 Life is a journey, there many trials. And with all the trials I’ve been through, I know I’m ready to spend the rest of my life with you




 love is something which cant be expressed in words but can be felt by anyone in the universe.




ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mashallah mungu awajaaliw kila laheri awalinde najicho la husda

    ReplyDelete