Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Short Trip To Tampere

Tampere is a city in southern Finland. It is the most populous inland city in any of the Nordic countries. I was there for only 3 days but it was great! It is one of the beautiful places i have ever seen. Even though it was cold and snowy but it was still beautiful. Tampere is one of the towns that still preserve their buildings, so most of the buildings looks amazing!!!
Here are pix i took during my 3 day trip! I call it our " early valentines trip"!!! Enjoy!!!

First day in Tampere..



On our way to Finlayson( fabric factory)!!!!


Workers museum in Finlayson
I remembered Tanga when i saw the bicycle!!! looooool
N the next president is....... heheh
Petri trying the piano at the museum..
N me ofcoz, climbing everywere.... hehehehhe
So i tried the paper dress!!! hehe its pink!!! It is one of dresses that workers of Finlayson used to make in the 60's!!!
Way too heavy for me :)))

Mwendo wa kobe!! hehhe my mum used to drive something like this, when i was like 3 years old or something!! hehhe i missed mum!! N i also freaked out when i saw the manicans in the car!! heheh
Its the bigest steam machine in Northen Europe!!!!
Hehehhe
Me and marie!! heheh Thats the name of that engine looool







TAKO means Butt in Swahili hehheheh
About to go to the Movies around 11:30pm! We watched mission impossible at the Finnkinno Plevna!! It was greaaaat!!!!!!



HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment