Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Meet my sisters and brother!!!!


So i have 3 sisters  Marwa, Amne and Samiha , and a young brother Abdulrahim a.k.a Abuy.
I realy miss spending time with my sisters all in one place, since my older sister lives in Helsinki and the rest are in Tanzania, I really think of them alot. I have been checking out some poems in the net! And i would love to dedicate these poems to all of you my loving sisters and brother!! I love you and miss you alot!!!

My Older Sis Marwa

My sister (after me) Amne
     
      My younger sister Samiha!

    
      And my younger brother Abdulrahim!! loool sooo cute

        Here is the poem sisters: I love u!!!

Sisters are such special pairs,
As kids we laugh and play all day
With tons of energy to spare.

Sometimes we still disagree
But before the day does end
We're sitting side by side again,
Best of sisters, best of friends.
So we crop and scrap these photos
For all the world to see,
Sister, big and little,
A relationship that we all need.
I LOVE YOU!!


My sister is,
the one who can read my thoughts,
she knows how i really feel.

My sister is,
the one who can make me laugh.

My sister is,
someone i cannot replace,
she will always be there for me,
when i have no one else.

My Only and loving brother Abdulrahim!! a.k.a Abuy!!

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.

I love my little brother,
He's the apple of my eye. 

Brother of mine
I could be no prouder
I could love you no more
I will always be here for you.
No matter what occurs -
No matter what is said or done
I will never be too far away
No matter the distance
You’ll always be in my heart
I LOVE YOU ABUY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment