Saturday, January 14, 2012

Birthday Special!!!

I would love to wish my little sister a happy birthday!
And say something about her! Isn't that what birthday special is all about?!!
So meet my little sister Samiha. She is 18 today and this is why i wanted to share
 with you this special day of ours. Happy Birthday sis!!!


We have lived so close to each other like forever,
Bined in love and understanding together.
So today even if we are miles and miles apart,
I promise, you will always be a part of my heart.
Happy Birthday, my dear sister.
I LOVE YOU

Samiha is sweet, caring, charming, smart and she loves to laugh. 
She makes our life complete. And we are soo happy and lucky to have her as a sister.
She is bubbly and she is a good listener as well!












What you mean to me,
Is more than I can express
She is a joy that cannot be taken away,
Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.
I Love u baby sis! I love u my love!!!
Happy Birthday and may all ur wishes come true!!



1 comment: