Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Christmas!!!!


So My Chrismas was great! I have been cooking, baking, decorating and many more. Christmas is all about family, love , food and presents. Since i didnt get to see my family on christmass i was happy to atleast have christmass with my hubby's family. Who by the way are also my family. Thank you Lord for giving me a chance to feel loved, be around people who love me no matter what. I love you all my family!!  
   
                               

Jemie Olivers recepe! Pancakes on  Fried banana and icecream!!



Christmas Eve's eve! Sauna then some rice poridge( traditional christmas poridge)! Was soo great!


As usual waiting for food already!! lool

At my inlaws on christmas eve!

Eetu enjoying his christmas presents and as usual keep them aside so he can see how many presents he got this year! Soo cute.

Santa is coming tonight!! looool

Eerikas decoration! She was so exited to show us what she did and decorated!
She is 11 but wow she loves doing all this hand craft things.

 we were at my husbands sisters place at christmas eve night!
And ofcoz santa was there already and we missed him.:(

My Hubby is enjoying his new jacket! Santa is always good huh!!

Eerika Opening her new game! We have our smart one! Love books!

  What is christmas without ginger bread cookies (piparkakkua)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment